by Admin Thomas
CURRENT INFORMATION (Status: 19.04.2020): Due to the developments in connection with the coronavirus and the currently still uncertain perspective for events in August/September, we are currently only accepting registrations for the Enduro Race Kronplatz (11.-13.09.2020) for the waiting list.
As a general rule, we observe the development with care and a sense of proportion. We do not consider it necessary to cancel the event at this time. We will coordinate with all parties involved with regard to the implementation of the event and will announce at least 4 weeks before the respective event whether it is feasible.